>

Saturday, December 2, 2023

CHRISTMAS VILLAGE

The other night Gina K. did a video on making a little village scene Christmas card.  I didn't have any of the dies she used, but was still able to make a similar card with other dies.


I shopped my stash and used a little village die, some trees, snow banks, a sentiment and a frame - all from different companies.  After the village was glued to the vellum, I colored in all the windows (on the back of the vellum) with yellow copic marker.  It took a little fiddling around but I think it came together pretty well.  

Thanks for dropping by.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful little Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--this is fabulous! I saw the notice of the video & thought I'd never make one. But should have known you'd do it to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So serene, Betty - love how you used part of the tri-fold die to get this fab scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, and makes me wonder if i could pull it off with dies I own. You've set a very high standard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!