>

Monday, August 31, 2026

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!

Dawn Turley's post today for the Divas that DieCut Challenge inspired me to enter my card that I just had designed for my card class to do next week.  The challenge is white on white with a splash of color. I used my new Concord&9th pumpkin for a focal point. The participants in the class will have a choice of color for the background of their pumpkin. I have a wide variety of gingham and polka dot ribbons and also sequins for decoration.  

The bundle included some cute sentiments so I stamped out a bunch (one is at the bottom of the photo).  This would be a cute card for a fall birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving etc.  For the time being mine will have no sentiment.

Happy Fall Y'All!


 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fun fold with the embossed background and pop of orange, Betty! Your class will love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Such a pretty pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun Autumn card and perfect to go with anything that happens in the Fall. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!