>

Saturday, February 13, 2016

WARM WINTER WISHES

This month A Blog Named Hero is collaborating with Simon Says Stamp.  If you follow me you know that little children are not my forte - in fact I don't think I've ever created a card with little kids on it.  Well, there's always a first for everything!!  When I was like around 10 years old, I loved to design clothes for paper dolls - well, in creating this card I felt like I was 10 years old again!!  These little guys are so cute and come with hats and mittens and scarves and are the "funnest" ever!  Penguins in December and little children in February - what next???  Vintage?  Ten layers of stuff? Bright bold colors?  Anyway, head on over to my ABNH post and check out my card.  The challenge for the month is "sparkle" and there's lots of that there too.  You have all February to enter a card with sparkle here.





Thanks for visiting today and love reading your wonderful comments. 

7 comments:

  1. This is Such a lovely card.... they are so cute

    Have a Nice Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some more penguins, Betty? LOL - looks like you're really stretching your creative chops - just love your cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...you are so funny. Heading over now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Betty! Hope you'll take your paper dolls out for another playtime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such an amazing job stepping out of your comfort zone, Betty! Such a cute card and I love how you colored these images with your Zig markers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!