>

Friday, February 17, 2017

FEBRUARY CCC

This month's card for the Card Chain Challenge is going to Lucille in Colorado - I used the colors (purple/pink and two shades of green) from the challenge and the theme of friendship.

I die cut the leaves from a piece of Yupo  colored with alcohol inks.  Instead of putting the centers of the leaves back where they were originally, I exchanged them.  Added the "hello", various purple/pink sequins, a few Nuvo black dots and done!

Thanks for stopping by and all your kind comments.
 

10 comments:

  1. Clever use of the cut-outs Betty! Love the colour combo! Have a lovely day! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Betty! I love the way you personalized this for Lucille - which alphabet stamps did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Betty! Love the small touches of colour from the sequins. I am ashamed to say that I have this die (for years!) and have only used it once. I love how you've used it and moved the design of the inside of the leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see, you had a blast playing with alcohol inks , Betty :)! What a pretty CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really got some good dimension trading out those centers. Fab card Betty, Lucille will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great and elegant card.... Beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Betty, love the effect on the yupo paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool alcohol inked leaves, Betty - just love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat looking card, Betty! I know Lucille loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your leaves are beautiful, Betty! I love how you added the Nuvo dots and how you personalized your card with Lucille's name...I think she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!