>

Sunday, April 1, 2018

HAPPY EASTER

When I first saw this stamp set from Studio Katia, I knew it was a "must have"!!  Not only perfect for Easter, but also for any other religious occasion like a confirmation or first holy communion card.  Then the challenge word from CASology this week was "cross" - perfect combo!!




After stamping the floral cross (black and silver embossed), I colored them with my Prismacolors and blended with gamsol.  The sentiment is from the same set.


Wishing you all a blessed Easter. Thanks for stopping by today.


10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Betty :-) Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Betty! YOur card is lovely, and colored beautifully. Perfect for the challenge. I was going to enter my card too, but I made it a few weeks ago even though I hadn't posted it yet. Thanks for stopping by this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter cross cards, Betty! Just love the colors on both and perfect with the silver embossing! Happy Easter to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A totally delightful stamp Betty. Both cards are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these, but there's something about the all blue card that really catches the eye! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness--I can see why you had to get that stamp, Betty! These are just stunning! I'm calling winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both so beautiful!! Betty you're absolutely right this stamp is a "must have"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Easter cards, Betty. I think this is the nicest stamp I've seen featuring the Cross!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, Betty! I love how you colored the blooms on both, too...I can see why you had to buy this stamp...it's perfect for your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!