>

Thursday, December 5, 2019

A CHRISTMAS CARD WITH MICHELLE

It's time for another Christmas card challenge with Michelle!  I'm so pleased to be joining her again this year and challenged her to make a card using gold metallic.



For my card I used my new HA ornament die.  I die cut it from gold metallic paper and then three more times from the same navy cs I used for the card base.  Adhered these all together for a nice sturdy ornament.  After edging a 5x3.75 piece of navy cs with gold embossing powder and a little sprinkle of ep here and there, I put it all together.  The ornament is only adhered right at the top - was thinking that if the recipient wanted to use it as an ornament on the tree, it could be easily taken off and then use the gold thread streamers to tie to the tree.

You can see Michelle's wonderful card here. Thanks Michelle for having me join you in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by - love to read your kind comments - hope you have a fantastic day.

8 comments:

  1. Love that you chose gold metallic for your challenge with Michelle this year! The ornament die is really beautiful & I love that you paired the gold with navy! A gorgeous card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo Betty - just love the HA ornament in gold! Will have to give it a go - so pretty on the blue card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Betty. Great challenge between you and Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Betty! I love how you added a sprinkling of gold ep onto the navy base...I'll bet it looks amazing IRL! I would definitely remove your beautiful ornament and hang it on my tree...it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Team play, fitness building and mental preparation are supposed to be done in 2-3 weeks, which in a sports world is almost impossible and impractical. darts for dartboard

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!