>

Thursday, April 15, 2021

APRIL TWOFER CHALLENGE

I used my long neglected Leaf Canopy set for my cards in the latest Twofer Challenge.  Actually made three cards, but one was way too busy for my CAS soul - but will post it here anyway.




I first stamped a bunch of the two sizes of leaves with DO inks and heat embossed with clear for a shiny look.  Made the "busy" card first by arranging leaves to cover the whole front.  Added the large sentiment and few clear sequins - there's shimmer on the sentiment too.  Next I made the white bouquet with only the die cut leaves.  The sentiment says "Happy Birthday" embossed in silver - hard to photograph.  Still had a pile of the colored leaves and made the third card.


 Thanks for stopping by today.


 






9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stamp to use for our leaf challenge Betty, and ALL 3 of your cards came out SO pretty...even your "busy" card!! I especially am drawn to the birthday card with all the die cut white leaves...absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing all these beauties with us at The Twofer Challenge Betty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Betty. Especially the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all, even the busy one! I like the white leaves, it's making me think as I always choose green or autumn shades for leaves. Also the raised panel against the simple stamping. Gorgeous. Alison Twofer GD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative, Betty! I like the white leaves, but think the 2nd card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Betty. Love them all but like you I prefer a bit more CAS, Your bouquet card is my favourite. I wish I had now bought the dies for that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, especially the white against the gray. That is so striking. The designs are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all 3 cards, Betty. For the Twofer you choose my favourites. Birthday card is very elegant with only white leaves. The design of the hugs card is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Twofer Card #37. Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three are beautiful, Betty! This stamp and die set have recently arrived in the Playhouse, so I really appreciate your fantastic inspirational designs! Thank you for playing in TCC #37! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. That leafy die looks amazing all three ways, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!