>

Saturday, May 7, 2022

QUILT

My niece gave me the most fabulous quilt (the large blue one) as a housewarming gift and when I saw Concord & 9th new quilt die, I had to have it to make her a thank you card.  This card is not the card I sent her, but one done in pastels.  She does her quilts in bold colors and in non-traditional patterns and has won many prizes and has been published recently in a quilt book.


I really had fun sorting out the patterned papers for my card and in the end had enough cuts to make two cards.  I'll wait until I need a card to put a sentiment either on the front or inside.

Thanks for stopping by and always love to read your kind comments.



5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to say thank you. Off to look at the quilt. I remailed your card hope it arrives this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great die & love how you used the papers to make this beautiful quilt card! Such a wonderful housewarming gift from your talented niece & I'm sure she was thrilled with the quilt thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Betty. Love the pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your pretty quilt card, Betty! Gorgeous quilt too - your niece and my sister would get along so well together on quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A paper quilt also looks wonderful!!! Gundi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!