>

Thursday, June 2, 2022

HELLO

Joanne created a wonderful board for your inspiration this week on the TicTacToe Challenge #164.  I went across the bottom with (lots of) flowers, (a little bit of) twine and (a vellum tag) free.

I stamped in black and used a stencil to color the lovely bouquet.  Then I added more definition with colored pencils.  The little vellum tag with a twine bow finished it off.  My card is a mini slimline - 3.25"x6.25".

I hope you will find some inspiration from Joanne's board and design a card for our challenge this week.  You have until 1 PM on 9 June to enter your creation for a chance to be a guest designer on a future challenge.  Crafty hugs!


 

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Betty! I need to use my coloring stencils more. Love the look you got with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Betty. Those flowers are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous flowers, Betty! Amazing the results using stencils! I'm anxious to try what I have again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your mini slim with the large bouquet, Betty - so pretty colored with stencils!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!