>

Thursday, July 14, 2022

PEONY

I chose to go diagonally from left to right (CAS, flowers, leaves) for the TicTacToe Challenge this week.  It's a great board designed by Vicky.


I used colored cardstock for all the petals and leaves and then blended ink on the lower parts for some depth.  Blended more of the same color around the flower - actually just the ink left on my brush was enough color.  My card will fit into an A2 envelope as it is 5.5"x4.25" with the leaves and petals extending from the side.  The flower is from Honey Bee and the sentiment from Memory Box.

Would love to see a card from you in our challenge this week.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, Betty! Love the colors you used & great idea to start with colored cardstock--need to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!