>

Thursday, July 28, 2022

TWOFER FOR TICTACTOE CHALLENGE

I designed the board for this challenge and managed to find a way to use a small leftover piece for a second card.  I went across the bottom with watercolor, bright colors and floral.

I stamped the floral arrangement with black ink on bristol paper and watercolored the flowers with my Zig markers.  After cutting it down to 3.75" by 5" I matted it with navy and then onto a white A2 card base.  Stacked up the "hi" die cut three times with a white halo.

I had a leftover piece and just couldn't put that to waste so made a second card with it.  Matted it with yellow and black and added to a white mini slimline base (3.25"x6.25").  The "thanks" is stacked twice and then three times around the "s" so it would lie flat on the card base.

 

 


Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see your creation in this week's challenge.  Crafty hugs.



6 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored, Betty and its a great board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Betty. You've designed a great board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are just beautiful and your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pair of floral watercolors Betty! Especially love the slimline with the "leftovers"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your board for the challenge, Betty! I'm really in awe of your Zig watercoloring--gorgeous! 2 wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really beautiful, Betty! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!