>

Thursday, January 12, 2023

LOVE YOU TO PIECES

I am the designer of the board for the first TicTacToe Challenge for 2023.  Since we need to start creating our Valentines, I have made a Valentine themed board.  I went down the middle of the board with hearts, free and shade of red.

supplies: sentiment & puzzles pieces - Waffle Flower; large heart die - Hero Arts: embossing folder - Spellbinders Embossing Club; heart sprinkles - KatScrappiness
 
I made a shaker with little red hearts, sequins and puzzle pieces inside. The puzzle pieces are glued to a red background and form the background which is all embossed with little hearts - as is the front of the card.  Finished it off with that cute sentiment.

I hope you'll join our challenge this week - it's never too early to start on those Valentines!


 

3 comments:

  1. You are the shaker queen! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling shaker, Betty! Love the debossed heart background and the minty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Betty. Love the little shaker bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!