>

Thursday, March 16, 2023

SPRING MEANS IRIS!

Here in Texas, I've seen pansies, daffodils and crepe myrtle signs of spring and decided to use my favorite spring flower for my card today's TicTacToe #200 challenge designed by Vicky.  I went down the middle with pastel colors, flowers and a spring theme.

supplies: Iris; sentiment

I'm having fun making these pop-up cards inspired by Jennifer's video.  So easy to do and very quick.  I colored the iris with my copics and arranged on the top and inside.  Blended a little yellow in the background for extra color.

Hope you'll join our challenge this week for a chance to be a guest designer.

Thanks for stopping by.  Crafty hugs,


 



6 comments:

  1. Love the board & will try to get something entered for this challenge. Your card is gorgeous, Betty! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Betty. Love the Irises. And what a cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty... still crushing on these gorgeous irises!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This fun fold does show off the dimension and beauty of images, doesn't it? Of course, it helps when the artiste colors them so beautifully LOL Thanks for today's inspiration! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo - love your irises, Betty and how fun to put one across the window opening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!