>

Thursday, July 20, 2023

SUNFLOWERS

How about some sunflowers for Felicita's TicTacToe Challenge #220 this week!  I went diagonally from left to right with any shape die, free and CAS.

supplies: arched dies; sunflowers

I began with making a shaped card and then popping up the same smaller shape again.  After cutting out my sunflowers and leaves, I added some shading with various inks.  Put some black Nuvo drops in the centers of the flowers and tucked in the little sentiment and done.  I consider a CAS card to be one with lots of white space, one focal point and uncluttered.

Hope to see you in our challenge this week - winner will be a future guest designer!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sunflowers, Betty, and I love the arched card shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Betty. I just recently got arched dies... still to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sunflowers, and this is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the arch shaped card--gotta do that! Beautiful sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!