>

Sunday, July 30, 2023

FLOWERS ON THE FENCE

It's been forever since I entered a challenge and today's the day!!  Freshly Made Sketches has a great CAS inspiration for this week and was playing around with some new (to me) dies and came up with this card.  Just realized DieCutDivas has a birthday theme for this month so will enter there also.

 supplies: flowers and leaves

Recently purchased these floral dies and did a "Jennifer" marathon cutting out a bunch of them and putting them together.  Had this picket fence card base sitting on my desk and VOILA!! the card came together in no time!
 

Thanks for stopping by.


 

9 comments:

  1. Love those picket fence cards, this one is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Love the colour scheme you've chosen here Betty. Love the fence style cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the Jennifer inspiration in this fabulous design! Love the picket fence base for your beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Thanks for linking up to our July challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch with your fence and flowers, Betty - love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and so glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas!! Hope to see you again soon, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card! I love those flowers and their pretty colours! Love that picket fence bottom as well! I still have containers of different coloured flower parts on my desk!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are gorgeous and I love the fence effect! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!