>

Thursday, November 23, 2023

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving and what a great day to be designing a thank you card for TicTacToe Challenge #236 - board created by Elizabeth.  I went down the center with die cut, free and thankful.

supplies: embossing folder; cardstock 

I made a mini slimline card (3.25"x6.25").  Embossed the center panel with some fall leaves and then added various die cut leaves.  I had fun with making some pretty papers with TH mica sprays and used that for my leaves.  Before assembling my card, I spattered metallic gold and finally added some Nuvo copper drops.

 

Thanks for stopping by - Happy Thanksgiving - crafty hugs,



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Betty. A beautiful card. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning mini-slim with the metallic leaves atop the embossed ones, Betty! Hope your Thankgiving was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!