>

Sunday, January 14, 2024

FRAGRANT FLORALS

I can't remember when I last entered a challenge - seems 2023 went by with none!  So many other things to do in retired life:-)  So here we go with an entry to the Time Out Challenge.  The theme is "NEW" and the floral I used for my card is from a "new to me" craft your life kit from Altenew.



I love getting a twofer from a stamp or die!  After using the stencils to color my floral piece, I cut it in half.  On one card I used a circle impression plate on the front of the card along with a simple birthday greeting.  On the other, I ink blended more pink to accent the flowers.  On both, a few sequins finished them off!!  Can you tell my birthday card stash is really low?

Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! Love how you got 2 cards from one floral image and made them quite different from each other! So glad you joined our NEW challenge at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too love a two for one. Gorgeous. ---Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you can get 2 cards from Altenew's jumbo floral sprays! This duo is so pretty, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image Betty and even better ... you got a Twofer! Thanks for taking some Time Out to play cards with us Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely twofer! And a beautiful color palette. I am reminded of this stamplorations die that I have not used in a while, what a beautiful background it makes. Thank you for joining us at Time out. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dropping by again to let you know you’ve been honourably mentioned over at Time Out with this lovely pair of cards. Grab your. Badge and wear it with pride! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!