>

Saturday, June 3, 2023

MAGNOLIA BRIDGE CARD

Jennifer M. did pop-up bridge cards in a video the other day - so was inspired to make one also. The embossed arch was already on my desk from another card and followed her idea of using a large piece for across the bridge. Added the magnolia branch and a few sequins - before putting it all together, I shaded the background with some of the same pink as in the flower.

supplies: embossing folder; magnolia: shape die

Thanks for stopping by - crafty hugs,


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Betty. I haven't watched JM's video yet, but seeing this, I must watch. I just love the elegance of this. I think the arch panel is perfect for this type of card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that bit of blush onthe bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Betty! I too haven't watched the video but will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!