>

Thursday, June 8, 2023

MAGNOLIAS

It's time for a new TicTacToe board - this week designed by yours truly.  It's not a difficult board so hope many of you will join in the fun - that "free" square in the middle makes it even easier!! 

supplies: embossing folder; magnolias; shape die

I went from left to right diagonally with ink blending, free and floral (I always have to have that floral element!!)  I saw Yana create an arches card a few weeks ago and HAD to have those arches dies - they make such a unique card.  After die cutting the smaller arch, I embossed it with a magnolia folder.  Die cut the magnolia, leaves and branches from white card stock and just did some subtle ink blending to give all the pieces some color.  Will wait until I need a card for a special someone before adding a sentiment.


 Hope to see your card in this week's gallery.  Crafty hugs,


 

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful Betty! I love how you colored and designed your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Betty. It is really gorgeous and looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty... I so love your style! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Betty - love the magnolias atop the embossed arch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Betty! I love the arched shape and the embossing and your coloring makes this exceptional! I think I need to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the "free" square in the middle really helped a lot.What a beautiful creation positively dreamy with that beautiful ink blending and gorgeous arch.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!