>

Thursday, June 22, 2023

TWOFER

Joanne has a great board for you for designing a card for this week's TicTacToeChallenge #124. I went right down the middle with patterned paper, flower and enamel dots.

supplies: die; enamel dots

 
I've had this paper from a 6x6 pad and was kind of hoarding it - am sure you can identify with this - but decided it was time to use it!  I die cut the large sentiment from it and then also cut the same sentiment again from white cs and thin foam.  Glued the white cs and foam together and then fit it into the negative space on the card base.  Added some enamel dots and done!!

Had a strip of patterned paper left over and couldn't waste it and so made a second card.  Made an eclipse card - a little more tedious this time adding all those little bits and bobs back in - just a fun card makers puzzle!  Added enamel dots to it also and done!  Both of these cards are mini slimline - 6"x6.25".


Hope you'll join our challenge this week for a chance to be one of our guest designers!



10 comments:

  1. Wow, Betty! Both of these cards are so lovely! Also thanks for the incentive to use all my pretty paper that I think is too pretty to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards, Betty - such pretty paper & I hear you on the hoarding! My fave is the pop of white sentiment but the eclipse card is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty...OMGosh another beautiful card! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Betty. Such beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card does not look like it is 6 x 6.25. Can you tell me the actual size? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cut my base at 6.5 x 6 and score at 3.25 - so it is 6x6.25 - maybe it looks like it is not this size because of the angle of photography.

      Delete
    2. sorry - just reread my answer - I am terrible at math so it is 3.25 x 6 - you must think I'm a really dumb when it comes to measuring:-(

      Delete
  6. Wonderful die cut to go over that gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!