>

Friday, September 8, 2023

HALLOWEEN POP-UP

Had such fun making this Halloween pop-up inspired by JM - only I had to modify a bit since I had this idea also to make the front a door.  It all worked out quite easily tho.  I used the measurements from this video.  


 
supplies: arches;

I wanted the inside to be a surprise and so left the front very plain.  I first did the folding for the back piece per Jennifer's instructions.  Then made the front piece using some arch dies for the front door.  Made two hinges to hold the door in place.  Set that aside for the time being.

Used some very old patterned paper for the background, added a die cut cobweb in the upper corner and stamped and embossed the sentiment.  Added this to the center section of the background piece.  Finally added the front to the back.  Lastly the little spider was hung from the inside the front door for a fun surprise when the door is opened.  I added a white piece on the back of the card for writing a note.

Instead of placing something heavy on my card to hold the front to the back when glueing, I used three large binder clips - worked great!!

I am entering my card at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.


 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!