>

Thursday, September 14, 2023

FALL WREATH AND BABY CARDS

I had an order for a couple of cards this week - each entirely different.  

supplies: olive leaves
 

The top card was for a fall birthday and the person wanted white, black, tan and orange in it.  Obviously, the second card is for a new baby girl.

I used the larger of the two olive leaves dies for the wreath.  I sprayed an orange piece of cardstock with carved pumpkin DO mica spray and cut out the leaves to shape them into a wreath.  I die cut black circles for the berries from a confetti die.  The background was given a little more texture with an impression die.  Put it all together with a little sentiment and done!

The baby carriage die cut was in my box of stuff - probably twenty years old!  I added all the flowers and the sentiment to a textured background and it was ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by today.


 


1 comment:

  1. Really love the wreath & the baby card is so creative & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!