>

Thursday, September 14, 2023

METALLIC LEAVES

Elizabeth has created a great board for us this week at TicTacToe Challenge #226.  I went across with metallic, free and gems.


supplies:  leaves; sentiment

I used Jennifer's embossing technique with copper metallic pigment ink on some light brown cs.  Then I die cut the leaves from that and arranged them on the light gray card base with a vellum overlay.  Added the birthday greeting, some gold sequins and done.

Hope to see your card in our challenge this week.  Crafty hugs, 


 


4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous with the coppery sprigs, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--a beauty! I need to try inking a folder & using colored cardstock. You've inspired me again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Betty. Love the cooper coloured leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sparkly card! I love the copper paper, I have some of that in my stash too...thanks for the inspiration to pull some out. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!