>

Thursday, October 12, 2023

AUTUMN WREATH

Vicky created the board for this week's TicTacToe Challenge #230.  I went across the top with leaves, thank you and plaid.  

 supplies: wreath; plaid background: enamel dots

I embossed the front of the card with a plaid die.  Die cut my wreath from copper embossed cardstock which was in three different colors.  Added the thanks sentiment and the enamel dots and done.

 

Since I layered all my leaf die cuts to make my wreath, I'm entering my card at Die Cut Divas challenge for this month.

Lots of variety from which to choose this week, so hope you join in the fun for a chance to be a future guest designer.  Crafty hugs,


 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning layered wreath, Betty! Wish you'd add to our October Diva gallery! https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2023/10/october-with-birch-press-design.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Autumn wreath. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifully elegant wreath Betty. It is amazing. So happy to see you join us at Die Cut Divas too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!