>

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

CHRISTMAS POP-UP CARDS

I have had some Graphic45 papers for ages and among them are these large Christmas pictures.  Finally had an idea on how to use them.  These particular papers are no longer available but they have others in their current collections.



I made pop-up frame cards using Jennifer's instructions for the pop-up part.  I made my card an A2 portrait size card.  After folding the back of the card (the pop-up part), I glued in the Christmas scene.  Then I glued my french door front onto the back section.  

I made a little wreath for the door by die cutting a circle base using two dies together.  Die cut a bunch of green sprigs and glued them around the circle and added a few red "berries".  Added an appropriate sentiment and done.  Below is a closeup of the wreath.

The base of the card is white 110lb cardstock as is the front piece and stands up nicely.  A personal message can be written on the back of the card.

Thanks for visiting today.




 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to put those papers in the open window, Betty! Love the bitty wreath too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Betty. Love the great papers behind the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the window die! Thanks for joining the Stay Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!