>

Thursday, February 29, 2024

BLUE PEONY

I designed the board for this week's TicTacToe Challenge #242.  I went across the top of board with CAS, Thinking of You and Floral.


Discussion on IG and FB sites have been encouraging us to pull out our neglected older stamps and dies - so I did just that!   Used an old favorite of mine for the floral - discontinued from Altenew.  The thin frame dies are from HoneyBee and also discontinued.  I stamped the flower and leaves in black ink, embossed with clear powder on Bristol paper and watercolored the peony.  Trimmed this piece and added the thin frame to it and also around the edge of the card.   The  sentiment strip finished it off along with a few black enamel dots.
 
I hope you'll find some inspiration from my board and join us in
creating a card for our challenge - winner will be a future guest designer.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! Love the soft blue flower with the B/W!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blue peony and I love the black leaves, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Betty. Love that Peony set and love seeing it in this fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!