>

Monday, February 26, 2024

LOVELY FLORALS

I haven't entered Altenew's Inspiration Challenge in ages.  The other day tho I felt like watercoloring and pulled out my Altenew Watercoloring Pad.

I began with my regular Altenew watercolors in coral berry for the large flowers and purple wine for the little ones.  Then pulled out my Altenew watercolor brush markers and used citrus burst to add more of a peach color to the two large flowers.  The centers of the flowers are lime and the haze around all is cloudy sky. Finally spattered the whole piece with some watered down acrylic paint.  Cut the whole piece with a double stitched die and mounted on an A2 card base.  Added the little sentiment and a few white enamel dots and done!


 Thanks for stopping by today.  Crafty hugs.


 




 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful watercolor, Betty! Those Altenew coloring books are so handy and you made the most of this page - just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful painting Betty. The colours looks so soft and ethereal .

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most beautiful cards ever, Betty! Looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win over at Altenew!! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!