>

Thursday, February 1, 2024

BOXWOOD HEART

My first post for the TicTacToe Challenge of 2024!  Please note that our challenge now runs for two weeks so this one will end on 15 February - gives everyone a bit more time to create.  Vicky designed our board for this week and I chose across the top with enamel dots, kraft and the work "love".


I love the boxwood heart from The Greetery.  On a pink base I added the leaves which I die cut from smooshed green paper I made.  Used an impression plate  to give some texture to the kraft background and then spattered with white acrylic paint.  I made the heart into a shaker with little pink hearts inside.  Put it all together with enamel dots, a twine bow and the little love sentiment.  Perfect for Valentine's Day or any other day for that matter!!


Hope you'll join our challenge this time around.  Crafty hugs,



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Betty. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boxwood heart shaker, Betty! Love it against the stitched kraft background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous Betty! so classy...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!