>

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

WINNER AND THE MISSING MISTI MAGNET MYSTERY

First of all I would like to announce that Sue LD is the winner of my sequins from the A Blog Named Hero hop celebrating their 5th anniversary.  I am amazed at the number of comments I received and am grateful to every one of you who took the time to comment on my card and celebrate with us.  

 

No card in this post - just a funny little story.  This past week one of my Misti magnets was missing for several days and even tho I looked all around my craft room, it was nowhere to be found.  Wasn't too concerned 'cause I still had two more.  Then this morning when I went into my freezer part of my side by side frig, there it was just inside the door.  How crazy is that!!!! - and at first I couldn't figure out how it got there.

Here's the only solution I can think of.  I wear an IWatch with a stainless steel band and also the watch has a magnetic back that is used for recharging.  It must have somehow attached to the watchband and then hopped onto the frig door and I just didn't notice it for several days.  Gonna have to be careful with that watch from now on!!

Thanks for stopping by today - have a great rest of the week.
 


10 comments:

  1. Those magnets get everywhere don't they? They keep picking up my scissors, dies, metal embellishments, metal ruler . . . you name it! Glad you found it in the end! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sue and funny story about the magnet, Betty! I find all sorts of things in odd places but have yet to find a MISTI magnet on the frig!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a funny story...I find those buggers all over the crafty space why can't they just stay with the misty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word--that is too funny! I did once think I'd lost a magnet & it was on the bottom of my mini MISTI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is a funny story, I recently found one of my magnets on the side of the metal "be tidy" bin, I am always using tools etc and two minutes later on the desk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Sue on her win!
    How funny that your magnet was on the fridge door? I find them in weird places, too, but mostly on the back of my MISTI...so glad you found it, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to my crafty friend, Sue! Yay!
    Such a cute and funny story abt your Misti magnet. I have a huge metal craft desk (think army surplus 1960s) and my Misti magnets are always sticking to it and not budging!! With this honking hunk of iron around, no way would mine make it clear to my freezer!! lol...
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny :)! Those things happen to me, too! Glad you have the magnet again :)!
    Have a great weekend, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Betty I am laughing so hard, I though crazy things like that only happened to me. A couple years ago I lost a teeny tiny sentiment from a Papertrey set, I searched high and low in my craft room, the recycle the garbage can but didn't find it. Fast forward two months I got my wallet out of my purse to pay for something and there it was stuck to it????? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!