>

Thursday, August 3, 2023

If you need to add some birthday cards to your stash then this TicTacToe Challenge #220 is for you - "birthday" is right in the middle so practically any which way you go there's inspiration for a birthday card!!  I went diagonally from left to right with flowers, birthday sentiments and gems.


supplies: flowers; leaf border 

I loved the idea of a blue and green card so began with a leafy border on a darker green base.  Then die cut some flowers in blues to fill out the corners.  Before adding the sentiment and enamel dots (my gems as I don't have any sparkly ones!), I spattered it all in white (white acrylic paint and a little water).

 

Be sure to add to your birthday card collection with an entry in this week's TicTacToe Challenge #220 - you will have a chance to become a future guest designer. Crafty Hugs,


 

5 comments:

  1. What lovely die cut blooms surrounding your sentiment Betty! Wonderful white splatter and gems that add light to your darker colors! Thanks for having me as Guest DT again this time! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunningly beautiful card Betty. Love the colour scheme and perfect splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color combo, Betty & I love how you used that leafy coverplate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!