>

Sunday, October 9, 2016

GRATEFUL

Several weeks ago I was browsing thru the $ bins at Target and found a 6x6 paper pad with gorgeous copper and kraft paper, notecards in navy and copper, embellishments, tags, etc.  All too enticing to pass up.  I used one of the notecards and some paper from the pad to create my card for Color Throwdown.


I die cut one of the notecards and the two mats with HA Rectangle Infinity Dies and added all to a kraft card base after stamping some leaves with Versamark in the upper right corner for a little added interest.  Cut the leaf and the little sentiment tag from some copper metallic paper.  Added a few copper gems and done.  I am entering this in the Color Throwdown challenge for this week.



Thanks for stopping by and love to read your kind comments.

4 comments:

  1. You nailed the velours beautifully Betty! (You have got to love those Target bargains) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find on the patterned papers, Betty! I love how you used copper metallic papers for the leaf and sentiment, and your design is lovely! Such a beautiful autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Versamark leaves are such a great element--gives balance & beauty! Love this card, Betty--the navy with copper is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, for the challenge Betty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!