>

Monday, October 17, 2016

MERLOT

This theme for Just Add Ink #333 challenge is "G" - so have a gold and gray wine card to share today.  Haven't made a wine label card in ages so made several and this is one of my favorites.


I stamped the mondo hydrangea in Altenew morning frost ink on the two card base corners.  Backed the label with some lovely shiny gold and added the little petals which were stamped in Versamark and gold embossed.  A few sequins and done.  I have a very old stamp that says "Like fine wine, you have aged to perfection" which is on the inside.  

By the way - have lots of lovely wine labels and would be happy to share - email me. 
Thanks for stopping by and love to read your kind comments.


6 comments:

  1. Love the gold accents on this simple yet elegant card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love how you backed the label with gold paper. Do you save the labels of your wine bottles? Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer--how gorgeous, Betty! I know I have some labels Jacqueline sent me way back when, so maybe now I can figure out a way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Betty. Love the simple elegance of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Betty. Very elegant card. I have never seen a wine label used on a card before. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful way to incorporate your wine label on a card...so elegant! I love how you stamped the corners of the card base, and your gold embossing and border is stunning! Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!