>

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

CARDS FOR KATHERINE

My daughter, Katherine, teaches at the University of Texas-Arlington and likes to send cards to her music theatre students - good thing she has a mother who likes to make cards!  Several weeks ago I saw a set of alcohol inked cards on Sue's blog and thought they would be perfect - Kath likes bright colors and that's what she's getting!!  



I also made little sentiment strips with double sided tape on the back so she could add if desired.  Used gold foil on my cards also to give them some glitz (Kath likes that too).  Made fifteen total for her and all different (due to the wonders of AI) - had such fun making them!!  Thanks Sue for the inspiration!

So pleased you stopped by today and love to read your kind comments.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great job with the AIs, Betty. These are beautiful. Great idea to give the sentiment strips too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous alcohol ink backgrounds, Betty! Bet your daughter will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky she is to have talented Mother, who will share her art work. Also, if you're like me, you need to be creative and this is a wonderful outlet. The cards are beautiful, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning backgrounds Betty. You are a good Mum. I got some Yupo paper recently so need to find time to play with Alcohol inks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! Love these cards. Lucky daughter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So artistic, Betty! I love all the bright colors and how each card is so unique! The students are definitely going to love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful collection Betty. I need to get mine out to play I so love the look especially with the bit of foiling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!