>

Thursday, July 23, 2020

TIC TIAC TOE CHALLENGE #74

It's time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge and I'm so pleased to be their guest designer today.  Was also pleased when Felicita sent me the board that there were so many ways for me to go.


I chose the bottom row across - pink, tropical flower and palm tree (the trunk of my palm tree is hiding behind those hibiscus).  I first just smooshed some watercolor paper in pinks and greens and then die cut the flowers and leaves.  The polka dot pattern is some washi tape. Arranged everything adding a sentiment and some black Nuvo drops and done.


Hope there's something here for sparking your creativity this week - looking forward to seeing your entries.

 

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tropical card, Betty! Maybe I can come up with something if I also hide the trunk of a palm tree--brilliant! Not sure I have a tropical flower, but I could use tropical colors on a bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab hibiscus card, Betty! Congrats on Guest DT spot at TTTC! Those palm fronds atop the dotted washi background look amazing and I love the layered flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty your tropical florals are gorgeous! I love the layered feel of your card and dotty panel too. Thanks for guesting with us over at TicTacToe this week and for doing such a great job with my board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have incorporated all those elements beautifully in your card, an excellent guest designer contribution. love the colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Betty. Love how you have interpreted the line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!