>

Sunday, November 29, 2020

CHRISTMAS SLIMLINE

The Card Concept has a wonderful inspiration photo up this week and I'm getting in just under the wire with my card.  There were so many things I liked in the photo, but finally went with a little buffalo check in the bow, the greenery spray, the red berries and the slatted back chair.

I first used the slatted die for my background and mounted on my 3.5x8.5 card base.  Die cut and arranged the greenery, berries, bow and sentiment.  I guess my card would be in the CAS category.


I am also entering my card at Watercooler Wednesday (occasions).

 

Thanks for visiting today.


 


 

 

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of that photo inspiration, my friend! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slimline, Betty! Just love the pines with the buffalo check bow and they look amazing on the slated background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Betty. and now with my Watercooler Wednesday hat on.... thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card. Love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love that gorgeous garland on the pretty tone on tone background. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love a good slimline. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!