>

Saturday, March 10, 2018

MAGNOLIA

Hi all - this is my introductory post for A Blog Named Hero Facebook Team for 2018 - so made a special card with a new Hero Arts stamp for the new challenge year.


Created the background for my magnolia flower by stamping it with Versamark and white embossing it.  Stamped and embossed another flower on the same pale gray cs I used for the base and die cut - then colored with polychromos. I used a black glaze pen to make the tiny dots in the flower center. Trimmed the white panel and added to a light gray base.  The sentiment is stamped in black and clear embossed.  Popped up the flower with some foam tape, added a few sequins (tiny gold Nuvo drop in their centers), gold thread and done.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out the A Blog Named Hero FB page for more Hero Arts inspiration.  Also check out my blog again for more ideas using this gorgeous stamp.



11 comments:

  1. Oh, it's stunning Betty - I was just looking at that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet took the words right out of my mouth--a stunningly beautiful card, Betty! Your coloring is just wonderful! They're lucky to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Betty, I love it!! So glad to know that you're staying on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, what a gorgeous card. YOur photo staging is fabulous as well. ABNH-FT is lucky to have you showcasing your fabulous cards for them. Looking forward to more! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Beautiful Betty. Happy to see you at ABNH FB team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...your coloring af the flower is SO beautiful...love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning magnolia, Betty - perfect with the gold thread behind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Betty! I love how you embossed with white-on-white behind the Magnolia, and how you then stamped it on gray! Beautiful coloring with your pencils, too! Congrats on your new DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Betty. A beautiful magnolia flower and sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning Betty! Your colouring of that beautiful magnolia is perfect and the choice of colour combo just wonderful, soft and delicate! Have a lovely day my friend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!