>

Friday, August 31, 2018

AUGUST CCC

This month I sent my Card Chain Challenge card to my friend, Cat.  The challenge colors were a bright pink, bright blue and sort of a lime green.  I loosely followed the colors and used the theme of friendship.


I die cut the rose garden background in white and laid that over a piece of blue watercoloured paper.  Stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves, added some Nuvo drops to the centers and attached the sentiment to a strip of vellum

Thanks for dropping by today and always love to read your kind comments.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky Cat--gorgeous card, Betty! That rose die cut background is stunning over the watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose garden looks so pretty on your watercolored background, Betty! I love how you added the pink blooms to your design...Cat is sure to love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background with the crisp white over the watercolour blue and the textural touch in the flower centres is perfect, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!