>

Monday, February 4, 2019

A COUPLE OF MORE VALENTINES

Was playing around with another Altenew layering stamp today and decided to make it into a Valentine.  I'm also going to add into the All About Layering (class I took a few weeks ago) student gallery.


I first dry embossed a heart die onto the white background, then added it to a soft gray card base.  Arranged my flower and leaves on top along with the little sentiment.  Embellished with a few Nuvo gold drops and done.

My next card uses the same idea of dry embossing with the die and then I added some of those Altenew painted flowers I've fallen in love with again!!


All for now - thanks for stopping by today.


9 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous Valentines, Betty! Just love that heart embossed into the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Linda--gorgeous Valentines! Love the first flower--not one I've seen & the leaves are great, too! The embossed hearts in the background look wonderful! You make me want to try that technique, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning Valentine cards Betty. Your flowers are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards Betty but that second one with the embossed heart is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Betty! Love the embossed heart on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love the use of flowers for Valentine's. I am going to remember that for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards.... looks great with the embossed background

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Betty! Love the embossed heart!!!! And you nuovo drops are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your embossed hearts are perfect behind these gorgeous blooms, Betty! I also love your tone-on-tone pink for your color palette...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!