>

Sunday, February 24, 2019

SPRING FLORALS

Today I have a card made for this week's CAS Colours and Sketches challenge.


Several weeks ago Kelly Lunceford made a gatefold card similar to this.  I used Altenew's Fantasy Floral dies and arranged them to fit on one side of the card.  I backed the leaf that overhangs with another die cut for more stability.  Added some striped matching paper on the inside - when sending my card I probably will write a note on a separate piece of paper although there is enough room to write inside on the left.  I think I should send my card to Lin B. as she is so fond of yellow roses!!!  My card is cut 8"x5.5" and scored at 1.25" and 5.5". 

Thanks for visiting today and love to read your comments!



9 comments:

  1. so pretty Betty. Your yellow flowers are perfect and it's a great fold for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Betty, the roses are so pretty, and that striped interior is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that floral die, it works perfectly in this week's colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imagine Lin will have to fight Cat for this one with her love of yellow--haha! I saw that design & promptly forgot it, but I'm glad you reminded me. This is so gorgeous, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous yellow roses on black! What a beautiful gatefold design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty from you... gorgeous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy gatefold, Betty - just love the black card with the yellow toned flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Betty! Your roses are so beautiful and I love your gatefold design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!