>

Thursday, February 7, 2019

PTI WIN IT WEDNESDAY

Yesterday Papertrey Ink began a new challenge page and one of the challenges was to use your favorite PTI stamps.  No problem with that - Rosie Posie which unfortunately is no longer available!



I had fun stamping out flowers in various colors - mostly variations using their melon berry and sweet blush inks.  I used copic markers to give a little extra depth to the shading.  For the backgrounds I used Altenew's watercolor stripes die which I spattered with some gold metallic watercolor. The card base on the left card is PTI's soft stone - another favorite!

I recently found a new (to me) challenge via Dawn Turley - Watercooler Wednesday and am linking up there also.


Thanks for stopping by today - love to read your kind comments.

11 comments:

  1. I can see that Rosie Posie would be one of your faves, Betty...Two really beautiful cards and I LOVE the gold spatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the'll bring back Rosie Posie...I'd grab it if they did. Fabulous cards Betty. Love the spatters on the die cut panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness--LOVE these, Betty! Rosie Posie is one of my favorites, too, but I've never got the layers lined up like you did! The gold splatters really put these over the top--stunning work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards Betty and so happy that you have joined us at Watercooler Wednesday. Hopefully we will see you again. Hugs Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Betty really love the black and white background, it really makes the flower pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! I really love that die cut background, it perfectly showcases your florals. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your card... and the flowers are beautiful
    Thanks for the link to my colorpencils

    Ha ve a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful, Betty! The flowers are beautiful and the die cut background with the gold splatters looks gorgeous with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning pair of flower cards, Betty! Just love the spattered stripes behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rustic look of the background and the spatters. The flowers are beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The background you created is wonderful with those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!