>

Saturday, November 8, 2014

HERO ARTS SCRAMBLE

Today Lin challenged us to make a wreath card in 90 minutes.  Everyone's cards will be posted here.
I had just bought the wreath die so naturally that was a given to use.  Stamped the background for the wreath in versamark and embossed.  Cut two wreaths and layered them, added the bow and sentiment, rounded the corners and it was done.  I think it would be an easy card to reproduce and fun to do with different colored bows.

Supplies: HA CL619 and CG620; MFT wreath and bow die; MME enamel dot; Neenah metallic cs; Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder

Thanks for stopping and always love your kind comments.  Betty

6 comments:

  1. pretty card, Betty! I love the cute bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Betty is back in full force! Woo! This card is stunning. Clean, soft lines. Love the rustic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Betty. Great depth with the stamped and then die-cut layers of the wreath. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Betty! Great idea for a Scramble too, sorry I had to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, enjoyed seeing this in the scramble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one, too! I'm really loving all the texture on this wreath and your bow is so pretty! I think you're right...this is a great one to reproduce!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!