>

Saturday, November 22, 2014

PEACE WITH STARS

Made another card today for the Fusion challenge with a little variation from the first one I made.  This one also follows the sketch somewhat.

I first stamped and embossed the circle wreath and sentiment in silver and then added a single layer of the die cut wreath.  Added the silver stars and shiny red floss and done.  It used to annoy me that the floss frayed so much, but this time I just let it go.

Supplies:  HA silver embossing powder and CG620; MFT wreath die; DMC shiny floss; Teresa Collins silver stars; Essentials by Ellen brushstroke "peace"

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.  Betty

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous design Betty.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful take on this sketch, Betty .... love your wreath

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisitely beautiful card, Betty! I am in awe of your creativity and design sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Betty - the frayed thread looks very soft and pretty :-)
    Beautiful version of your previous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty silver wreath ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a way with this challenge. Another lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Betty! Love all the shimmer and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I missed this gorgeous card! I really love how you stamped and embossed the circle wreath, then placed the die cut wreath to add all that lovely dimension! Another stunning card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your scattered stars around the gorgeous wreath! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drop dead gorgeous! I love all the sparkle and shine and yummy embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!