>

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TREE-MENDOUS TREES

Over at Moxie Fab World there is a challenge to use trees.  I had seen Cat's card and wanted to create something similar - I figured she did partial die cutting but that's all I figured out.  So just did my own thing. 
I placed the circle die and tree die together on the cardstock and die cut.  After snipping the bits where the dies had overlapped, I embossed the piece. Next I attached the patterned paper to the back, inlaid the glittery tree, and popped it all up on a card front.  Added the sequins,  rhinestone centers and some dots of glitter pen in the centers of the dots and done.

Supplies: CB embossing folder; SU glitter paper; IO "Fancy Trees" die; sequins and stuff from my stash

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.  Betty

6 comments:

  1. Great card Betty, you took that partial die cutting melded it with inlaid dies and really created a spectacular card. Love that your front panel is also dry embossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, Betty. Love the technique you used. Silver and white are among my favorites for Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS, Betty and love the elegance of what and silver :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the techniques you used on this card, Betty! Beautiful embossed background and I love that you chose silver and white, too! Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Love the embossing and silver white look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!