>

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

NOVEMBER CCC

For Deb's November Card Challenge I made this card for Heather in Ireland.  The colors were taupe, brick red and dull gold which I used and the card sketch.  Only put "happy" on the card and didn't write inside in case Heather ever needed a quick card,  she could stamp a sentiment to go with "happy" and send it off.
I like to have these kinds of cards on hand just for that reason.

Supplies: MME pp and enamel dots; SU "sahara sand" cs; HA "Happy" die

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Card , Betty .... Great papers and design

    Hugs, lissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to have quick cards on hand too, Betty! And this one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card, and what a good idea to allow room for your friend to add an appropriate saying when she sends it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, and I love how you played with the color combo! I also love how thoughtful you were to keep the sentiment simple, and ready for the next recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, I adore the polka dots!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Heather will enjoy receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the polka dots...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty your card DEFINITELY is happy!! I'm sorry that we didn't get to meet up. Perhaps next time you're in town? I have to tell you, my aunt Jerrie joined the CCC this last month and she said to me, "I hope I get that Betty's name behind me because I love all her cards!" Thought you would get a kick out of that. ;)

    Thank you for leaving your kind comment on my grandma's tribute post. She was an amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, thank you so much again for this wonderful card and the lovely goodies:) I love your card and I definitely won't be able to part with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure Heather is going to Love this beautiful card Betty! Love the Polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!