>

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

JOY SHAKER CARD

I started this card with the colors (blues) from Fusion's challenge in mind - only by the time I finished the deadline had passed.  Oh well, another card for my stash. I saw this card on Pinterest the other day and CASE'd it - the shaker and joy part anyway.
I sprayed the background with silver spray and then put the rest of it together.  Put aqua sequins and glitter in the shaker.

Supplies: HA silver spray; Essentials by Ellen "Brushstrokes" die & sentiment; Neenah metallic cs

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

8 comments:

  1. Ooh la-la! I enlarged the photo to get a close up of this beauty, and WOW! What a fun way to create a shaker portion to your card, and I love all the shimmer you achieved with your spray, Betty! This is really stunning and I'll bet it's amazing in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Betty ... this is stunning . Love how you sprayed and the sequins
    And I love your beautiful tag down under

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Betty - fabulous spraying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, love the colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment is perfect for a shaker card! I can imagine how fun and joyfull it is to shake this card! Love the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Betty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME! You know how much of a fan I am of splatter everything and you've done it to perfection! Great card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love how you used the word die to make a shaker element! Fabulous card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!