>

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

HERO ARTS SCRAMBLE

The challenge today from Martha was to create a card using grey, black, white and a pop of color - and as always, use at least one Hero Arts stamp.  This is a 24 hour scramble - meaning you may do your card in any 90 minutes you chose today - details here.

Designing, creating, uploading and posting a card in 90 minutes is not the easiest for me, but the design is the most difficult part.  So I used a design/layout I had done before but changed everything else - paper, stamps, inks, etc.  There are black seed beads in the flower centers.

Stamps: HA Hibiscus (CL868); Messages with a Flourish (CL738)
Paper: MME "Fancy That"; PTI soft stone (card base)
Ink: HA Butter Bar, Pastel Yellow, Black  

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty


5 comments:

  1. Darn it, I missed the 24 hours. Very pretty card Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH bother, I forgot :-( Glad you managed Betty, and what a lovely tag card. I really love the yellow with the black and grey! Must check out Martha's Scramble anyway. Thank you Betty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you played with these colors, Betty! The diagonal stripes work so well as a background for these flowers, and I love the addition of the seed beads! Great job on the challenge...so sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with so lovely flowers

    Have a nice weekend, Lissy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!