>

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

TWO-TONE SENTIMENT

This week's challenge on PTI's Make-it-Monday is to design a card with a two-tone sentiment.  Danielle demos step by step and it really is quite easy.  I didn't have the stripe coverplate she used, but did have the chevon and that worked just as well.  She does show how to do it without a coverplate die, but I probably would have gone looney tunes trying to get it straight, all lined up and perfect!!


 
The little flowers are from PTI's Rosie Posie and the sentiment is also PTI.   Altogether a fun technique and think I will be making some more of these with different sentiments and flowers.

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.  Betty

12 comments:

  1. One can't go wrong using Rosie Posie on any card, but this is beautiful with the pops of color on the black and white chevrons, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking with those sweet flowers from Rosie Posie. I used the same flower on one of my cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors! The chevrons are striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Betty.... love the sentiment and the little roses

    Hugs, Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! Great job with this technique~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chevrons look amazing with that sentiment and the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful technique, and your pops of color with those sweet flower really make this a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The chevron CP works brilliantly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how beautiful this is, Betty! I love that you chose the chevron pattern and your flowers are gorgeous! Great job on this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out SO pretty Betty, and I'm so glad to see that you used the chevron plate too. I wondered if mine would make people think I'd been drinking when I stamped the sentiment, but yours looks fabulous, so I'm hoping mine does too! And your flowers add a gorgeous pop of color. Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!