>

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

BLOOMING BUDS

Stamplorations has had a month long challenge for June to CASE a card from their posts - and I'm finally getting in at the last minute.  I used Deepti's card which she had created to CASE Virginia's card - and I'm not sure if that's who I should be CASing but anyway...??

 my card
As is quite evident, the flower, stripes and gold were my inspiration.  I used Deepti's stamp Blooming Buds and colored with Zig Clean Brush watercolors.  The tags are MFT stitched tags.  The sentiment is also from Blooming Buds!

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty bloom, Betty! A great CASE that you've made your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Betty, love that blue with the two differing stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring on your bloom and I love how you paired the striped papers on your tags! Stunning card as always, Betty...Great job CASE-ing Deepti's card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Betty... you made my day! This is such a pretty card. I am so honored, one to see my card being CASEd and two that you used Blooming Buds, there is no greater satisfaction than to see my stamp being used so beautifully. Thank you so much Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Betty, love the mix of stripes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. And we invite you to CASE any card which appears in the Inspiration Project posts throughout the month. Cool that you CASEd both Virginia and Deepti.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!