>

Sunday, June 21, 2015

FUSION BUTTERFLY

This past week my friend, Jayne, sent me an old Hero Arts stamp (1994) which I had admired on her Flickr page.  She even sent me the card which features amazing paper pierching!  When I saw the new Fusion challenge for this week, I knew just which stamp to use.

The colors in the challenge photo are way too bright for me, but I think I managed to use them with this stamp.  I used my new Zig Clean Brush watercolors to paint the butterfly, flowers, etc.  After stamping, I fussy cut the piece and mounted with foam tape.


The sentiment is from PTI and embossed in Hero Arts white embossing powder.  Card base is from Hero Arts too.  Added a few clear sequins and done.

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.  Betty

15 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Betty! I don't think I've ever seen that butterfly stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. paperpicnic (Jayne)June 21, 2015 at 11:06 AM

    Oh my gosh, Betty! This card is amazing! I have never seen this stamp look prettier! Wow! I love how beautiful this looks in black and white with the bright pops of color! Looks like a winner to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty such a lovely card, and you were right that is a wonderfully perfect stamp for the challenge. Your colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love everything about it! Would LOVE to see a picture of this stamp...it is one I LOVE and want..maybe I can find one on eBay? If you share a pic or the name ? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on your pretty stamp! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge Betty! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabulous pops of colour Betty - gorgeous card! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty beautiful card!! Love your take from the inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Betty! This butterfly and pretty flowers really pop against all that black! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Betty. LOVE the bright colours from your watercolour pens. They really pop against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous take on the Fusion, Betty! Your butterfly is so pretty and I love your flowers! Such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Betty. Love the bright colors on the pretty image... the black background brings those colors out so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the use of colour
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love how the colours pop with the black! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. super pretty!!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!