>

Monday, June 15, 2015

PINK BUTTERFLY

This afternoon I decided to make a card for CAS(E) This Sketch challenge - and after fiddling around with different ideas, I finally came up with something I liked.  I tried squares of paper with gold thread or the scribbles die and various butterflies and none of them worked for me - then I remembered my very old Hero Arts shadow stamps.  After experimenting with different colors, I settled on the ink and paper from the May SSS kit.


The dies I used were all from PTI - Life is Beautiful, Swoosh and Scribbles.  The base of the card is Neenah white gold cardstock.

I am also entering this in Time Out challenge - "happy the bride the sun shines on" (gold, the circle scribble and "congratulations") and a2z Scrapbooking's challenge for "new beginnings" (wedding card).

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love all the gold! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink and gold color combo and your butterfly is gorgeous, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a superb card Betty. Just love the soft square background colours with your stunning butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty -- LOVE this card as you know! Thanks so much for entering it in our June "New Beginnings": Challenge! GOOD LUCK too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft background, and your butterfly is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these neutrals! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty the gold touch makes this so very special!
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful ..... lovely colors

    Hugs, lissy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how pretty! Don't you love it when your older stamps prove their usefulness? LOL Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely, Betty, the dies are so cool and love that you used your older stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!